After I finished the background I cut pages from an old dictionary into the shape I needed for my girl
I fitted designer paper to make her clothes
I tried again after deciding I didn't like the first papers. I added ruffles to the bottom of the skirt
New arms was needed and I started to glue down the girl
Here she is glued down
I drew some hair using my Fiber Castle pen and outlined the image. I added some rub ons. You definately need those
I decided I used too wide a pen to outline her and she looks pretty plump. What to do, what to do!
Hey, a bigger head was needed. Now she doesn't look so fluffy. I wish I would have gotten a better picture. One not so shiney. But it was my first one and I am looking forward to the next.