Background

Monday, July 25, 2011

Thinking of You

While having a wonderful time at Kathi's barbeque we were talking about a card that we saw at Great Scraps in Millersville MD.  They had used a Hero's Art stamp.  This card reminded me so much of the cards that http://www.outlinesrubberstamp.com/ does.  Matter-of-fact when I first saw it I thought it was an Outline Stamp but it was a Hero Art stamp called Layered Flowers.  So I had to try it.  One year at Christmas I made all my Christmas cards using an Outline Stamp that is a Christmas Ball.  I embossed, cut and layered until I could do it no more.  It was a lot of fun tho a lot of work.  So this is my take on the card we saw.  I can't remember the details except for the layered flowers. 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, beautiful card...even better than the one at Great Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and a lot of work, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete