Background

Friday, February 25, 2011


Today I have been playing. I saw a card on Selma's Stamping Corner blog and I fell in love with it. So hey I have to try it. I used my cricut to cut out the ovals but I think the next time I will use my Spellbinders Nesties. I think it would be much easier. The flowers are from Heartfelt Creations along with the dies to cut them out. It took me a little while to figure out how to cut them so they would be exact. I had to cut them then stamp. Even then I didn't do so good. The verse is from Quietfire. I used Crystal stickles in the center of the flowers. The leaves are a die I got from Marianne designs. The paper is Almost Amethyst from Stampin Up and the ink is also. I used Basic Grey ink for the verse. Black was too dark. I used a couple Cuttlebug embossing folders to add a little demention.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the flowers and the colors you used! Selma is a wonderful stamper...her cards always remind me of yours!

    ReplyDelete