Background

Saturday, February 26, 2011


Here I am again. You think stamping the afternoon away would be enough stamping time for me. But when you get new rubber they just have to see ink right away. This is a litte fairy from the UK. Can't you just hear her little British accent? No, well it just must be me. The stamp is from a company called Lili of the Valley Ltd. I got five of their stamps and one is just as cute as the other. I colored this with my copics. I punched around the page with a Martha Stewart punch called rain drops. I like how it leaves a border around the outside. The flowers I got in the bridal section of AC Moore. Then I added a little crystal stickles to the wand and her antenne.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness, she is adorable!!! Love how you colored her!! That raindrop border is perfect for this! Beautifully done, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Gloria! I absolutely LOVE that raindrop border, you are enabling me, you know that don't you? lol As always, your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lesson Ms. G! Class, teach us!

    ReplyDelete