Background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

While I am at It

Like I said in my previous post-- While I was delivering my cards to the Queen's Ink I just happened by the discount table and there were two stamps by Belk that would be perfect for tangling.  So the next day, off I went back to get them.  Just look at all that open space.  This is a tanglers dream.  Well, mine anyway.  So here is the card that I made with the second stamp. 

I love the verse.  It is unmounted so I am not sure the maker. Probaby it is by Quietfire Designs.  They make the most beautiful stamps.  Here is a link to their site.   http://www.quietfiredesign.ca/home.php

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Can't wait to try this with those images!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see yours. Thanks for the compliment.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Gloria, how pretty. It was great that you could visualize this just from the stamp itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you made from the stamp -- you are just great being able to have a vision like this and act on it -- awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!! The verse is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete