Background

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Today Sassy Studio Designs http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/is sponsoring CraftyMess http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk  and tody is a challenge called Pink and Cute.  I don't think I could get any pinker than this.  This image is called Ashlee's Prom.  I thought she was pretty cute thats why I had colored her a while back so when this challenge came up I was ready.  I used Martha Stewart Punch around the page to do the borders on the panels.  The printed paper is from a pack called Text Style Pink Patterns by PaperTrey Ink.  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession.  They are really small in size and fit perfectly on cards. 

8 comments:

  1. How pretty! Love the way you've colored the dress. Beautiful papers and layers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youve done it again Gloria. I love this. Everything about it. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card...love the border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the punch and DP you used. Awesome coloring.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria this is so very feminine .So love the card design . Thanks for sharing on Craftymess Challenge Blog .

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty and darling card, I love how girlie this is! Fabulous job! Thank you for sharing it, and amazing job with this Sassy Girl!
    Jackie
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for entering the Craftymess challenge http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Such a sassy image and the die cutting is brilliant...not too much! Really lovely entry.
    Well Done and I look forward to seeing more of your entries over at craftymess
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete