Background

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today I made a get well card.  I used a Lili of the Valley stamp.  I love these little stamps.  They are so cute and fun to color.  The designer paper is from a 6" x 6" paper pack called "A walk in the garden by Best Creation Inc.  I bought it at Great Scraps in Millersville.  This is the place to go for paper if you are in Maryland.  The oval die is a new one I got from Spellbinders.  It is called Floral Ovals.  I used a smaller one in the inside for the sentiment.  It seems like it has been for ever sense I made a card and I know it is not true because I just went to a shoe box swap.  lol 

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Gloria! I know she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, this is gorgeous. I love the image...so cute & the papers are perfect. Of course, I love everything you create!

    ReplyDelete