Background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hambo Hoedown 32

When I think of Autumn I think of browns, oranges, yellows and reds, so this week at the Hambo  Hoedown I did a card in oranges and yellows because we were to do a card in Autumn hues.  They supplied us with three flower images to make the card with.  I took those three images and using my Photoshop program, separated them and made a little cluster of flowers.  They kind of remind me of Cone Flowers.  I put happpy little faces on them with a sentiment that says "You make me Smile."  My card is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" card.  I added a decorative paper as a background from a 6" x 6" tablet called the Forever Fall Collection by BoBunny.  You should come play with us.  Just click on the link above and it will take you to the Hambo Hoedown site.  It is a progressive challenge so if you play this week you will recieve an image next week for free.

5 comments:

  1. How cute and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful color choices and those faces are just adorable! I bet the "pink" one is pretty, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, your card is adorable. I love those cute little faces. Glad you're back in the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! Love the cute little faces on the flowers. Very pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete