Background

Thursday, March 10, 2011


This is for the Hambo Hoedown (http://www.hambostamps.com/ ) . We were to use the digi image and gold on our card. If I had read the directions better I would have had more gold on my card. There is some but not a lot. I love those Hambo images and this was a fun one to work with. I used a digital paper for the background. I sponged some clouds with Stampin Up Bashful Blue and also sponged a rainbow using a cut circle. The image was colored with copics and a glaze pen was used on the gold coins. The shamrock on his hat was first colored with a Copic marker and then with a glitter pen. Sense you always see leprechaun's with a beard I thought I would try to make a beard on him with a dark brown. How did I do??

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Gloria, this is adorable. I love how you did the background & his beard is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! The beard is a great idea! Love the rainbow and your pretty ribbon treatment too! Thanks for playing along in the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, this is so cute! You did a great job on the beard! I love the sponged clouds and the rainbow! And the ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - LOVE the beard! The ribbon s a great touch too. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN card! Love the rainbow and the beard is a hoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THE BEARD! What a great card...Thanks for doing the hambo hoedown!

    ReplyDelete