Background

Friday, January 28, 2011


James (my grandson) birthday is this Saturday. So sense he thinks he is a superhero these days, I thought I would make him this card. I got the image (digital) from Digital Pencil Too. They are drawn by Mo Manning. If you have ever looked at her site you would have been amazed at her talent. I thought that this image was so fitting. I colored it with Copics. Do you want to know what colors---All red areas-R27, 29, 37 All blue areas-B24, 26, 29, Hair (yes he is a carrot top) -YR61, 14, 04, Skin-E000, E00, YR00, cheeks E02, Grey areas N0, N1, N4. I sponged some clouds in the background but they are not showing up in the picture. Enjoy

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the sponged clouds I need you to show me how to create them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Sooo cute! Too darn cute....you need to give coloring lessons on top of everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow and wow! This looks just like James! :) Adorable card- and even more impressive in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria, this is awesome, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card...I love the image!!

    Your blog is great, I enjoyed looking at all the wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete